Who We Serve
Sparksoft provides Federal agencies and decision-makers with robust health information technology solutions to carry out their mission-critical work.
Sparksoft's extensive relationship with CMS spans across multiple years of working on numerous CMS projects. We have a proven track record of successfully delivering upon these projects within the given timeframes and currently maintain excellent standings with CMS.
- CMS/CCIIO Marketplace Advisor System Integrator (MASI)
- CMS/CCIIO Accountable Care Act (ACA) Testing
- CMS/CCIIO Multidimensional Information Data and Analytics System (MIDAS)
- CMS/OIT HETS Independent Testing Contractor (HITC)
- CMS/CMMI Independent Verficication & Validation (IV&V)
- CMS/CPI Marketplace Program Integrity Contractor (MPIC)
- CMS/CMCS Collaborative Application Lifecycle Tool (CALT)
- CMS/CCSQ HCQIS Enterprise Integrated Supplemental Testing (HEIST)
- FAA Information Systems Penetration Testing
Sparksoft's extensive relationship with State clients is what makes our services so effective. We design solutions from the inside-out to address the most fundamental problems to have a strong foundation. Our DevOps Delivery capability has proven extremely useful when supporting all state-based programs.
- Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange (MA HIX)
- Maryland Total Human-services Integrated Network
At Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Sparksoft supported the JHU Student Information System conversion project. Requirements on this effort were not up to date and so Sparksoft took on the responsibility of leveraging Agile development methodology to bring the program back on track.
- Johns Hopkins University Testing Program