March 30, 2020 – The General Services Administration (GSA) awards Sparksoft Corporation with the Professional Services Schedule (PSS), an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that provides the government with direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including Integrated Consulting Services, Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services, Technical/Application Development Support, Professional and Management Development Training Services. This award further validates Sparksoft’s comprehensive business and technical consulting solutions that are certified on CMMI ML3 for Services and Development, ISO 9001 Quality Management, and ISO 27001 Information Security Management
When using PSS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
About Sparksoft Corporation
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Services and Development Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission “to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation”, we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.
We have developed a support structure of Innovation Centers, designed to collect our lessons learned and identify opportunities for improvement. A key development from our Innovational Centers is the DevTOps framework, which uses an Agile methodology and emphasizes testing to optimize the project lifecycle. SparkLabs is an important impetus in our drive for innovation where our development teams explore ideas and turn them into real-world solutions. We continually pull from our experience and combine this with forward thinking technology from our certified partners like RedHat, Microsoft, AWS, Okta, Google, Databricks, and MarkLogic to conceptualize our novel and effective solutions such as MockSpider® virtual sandbox, ScriptHive® TDD/BDD automation, and 508bee® accessibility validation.
Sparksoft’s website is updated regularly with news of product launches, contract awards, certification and vehicle changes, key hires, and corporate milestones. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and also connect with us on Social Media @
|Business Development Contact