- Review documentation to understand testing requirements, test environments and objectives
- Use standardized testing methods, tools and procedures to ensure testing is efficient, effective and comprehensive.
- Translate requirements into detailed test plans and test cases.
- Execute manual/automated test cases and collect evidences.
- Perform tests in terms of functionality, integration, End-to-End and Regression.
- Document defects identified during testing.
- Work with users to support User Acceptance Testing.
- Raise outstanding issues through established project management channels, as per project plan
- Possess strong technical skills to build advanced SQL Statements.
- 4 plus years of experience working with Test Management tools like Confluence, JIRA and HP ALM.
- Experience working on Waterfall and Agile development models.
- Experience in writing and manually executing test cases.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to think abstract – “outside the box”.
- Ability to handle overlapping assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience with establishing comprehensive test practices and methodologies.