- Perform functional testing, integration testing and regression testing of the applications.
- Translate requirements/user stories into detailed test plans and test cases.
- Execute manual/automated test cases and collect evidences.
- Document defects identified during testing.
- Work with users to support User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time and priorities effectively.
- Use standardized testing methods, tools and procedures to ensure testing is efficient, effective and comprehensive.
- Raise outstanding issues through established project management channels, as per project plan.
- Possess strong technical skills to build advanced SQL Statements.
- 4 plus years of experience working with Test Management tools like Confluence, JIRA and HP ALM, Microsoft AzureDevOps.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of agile software development and ability to work in agile team environment.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to think abstract outside the box.
- Ability to handle overlapping assignments.
Education/Experience Level (years of experience, etc.):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience with establishing comprehensive test practices and methodologies.