- Review Sparksoft’s policies and processes and develop an understanding of how these policies and processes are applied.
- Perform quality reviews and inspection for documents and deliverables.
- Participate in compliance audit activities to identify and describe instances of non-compliance and collect improvement opportunities.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to work activities (e.g. meeting minutes, procedural descriptions, compliance checklists, audit notes, etc.)
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation on Sparksoft’s cloud-based content management system (i.e. Microsoft SharePoint).
- At least 1-4 years of Quality Assurance experience with internal/ CMMI/ ISO/ ITSM audits.
- Willingness to learn
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to efficiently organize, monitor, and complete tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proofreading and editing
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Effectively work in collaborative teams and on independent tasks
- Customer service/support experience
- Ability to analyze data (e.g. identifying trends)
- Business or technical writing skills
- Familiarity with a content management system (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
- Comfortable speaking or presenting to small groups
- BA/BS, or equivalent years of work experience. Sparksoft is looking for dependable/trainable candidates who have recently graduated (or are looking to start a new career) and are looking to gain training and knowledge in the Healthcare/IT/Software Development space.