- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess big data implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports external stake holders
- Prepare entity relationship diagrams based on the business use cases
- Recommend solutions to improve existing data capture and storage strategies
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- 5 years of working knowledge on data modelling tools, like Erwin
- Must have exposure to big data platforms like EMR and Apache Spark.
- Proficient in writing analytical queries (HIVE and SPARK SQL)
- Must have previous working experience in AWS managed data systems (S3 object storage, RDS instances and EMR clusters).
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfill the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Apply directly to:
*Please include in the subject line: Information Architect*