- Clearly express product backlog items
- Order the items in the product backlog to align with the mission and goals
- Ensure the value of the work performed by the scrum team(s)
- Be the product SME to help the scrum team(s) understand items in the product backlog at the level needed
- Document the acceptance criteria
- Accept or reject the product enhancements, from a sprint, based on acceptance criteria
- As the product expert support production support and DRT team
- Health insurance marketplace or CMS Federal Facilitated Marketplace experience preferred
- Ability to work with many different stakeholders and subject matter experts from different backgrounds (clinical, business, technical)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, particularly with the Product Owner role and with writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Able to successfully support multiple tasks at any given point, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, communications and presentation skills
- Comfortable with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Visio, Jira, and Confluence
- Ability to create compelling data visualizations and prepare data to create data visualizations Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis and tools (SQL, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hive, Pig, etc)
- Tools experience such as Power BI, Tableau, SAS, Cognos, etc.
- BS degree
- 5+ years of Data Analyst hands-on experience
- 5+ years of experience working with databases, data warehouses, and BI
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfill the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Apply directly to:
*Please include in the subject line: Application for Data SME*