- Develop and maintain Infrastructure as code using Lambda, AWS CloudFormation and Puppet.
- Develop solution for Monitoring, Alerting, and Trending with AWS Cloudwatch, SNS, NewRelic and Splunk.
- Collaborate with Agile scrum teams to establish and manage Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrate code analysis tools such as SonarCube, Fortify in to the CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide access management to Infrastructure and DevOps tools.
- Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues, collaborate with AWS support for resolution.
- Provide recommendations for enhancing system performance via analysis and potential modifications.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- DevOps Experience in AWS Cloud environment is a must.
- Experience supporting Infrastructure for Hadoop/Spark platform, Business Intelligence Tools, AWS EMR, Redshift, Dynamodb, AWS Workspaces is a preference.
- AWS Sysops administrator, DevOps engineer certifications are a plus.
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfil the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Apply directly to:
*Please include in the subject line: Application for DevOps Engineer*