- Develop and execute maintainable and reusable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Investigate and debug test failures throughout the life cycle of scripting, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
- Prior development experience in Java/ JEE is preferred.
- Seeking a candidate with 5+ years of experience in selenium and java technologies.
- Proficient with Test Design Patterns like Page Object Model and Page Factory Model.
- Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT, Bamboo.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Bitbucket, SVN.
- Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Proficient with Core Java and J2EE technicalities.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.