Sparksoft has multiple Automation Tester openings at the Junior, Mid, and Senior Levels. The ideal junior level candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience, the mid-level candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience, and the ideal senior level candidate will have 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Develop test suites using SOAPUI to handle various file types like ANSI EDI x12 (270/271), Flat Files, XML Files, Excel Files
- Develop automation suites for web based applications and also for COGNOS reports.
- Develop and execute maintainable and reusable automation tests for functional, and regression test cases that can executed after every code drop.
- Investigate and debug test failures throughout the life cycle of scripting, update test scripts based on change requests.
- Report defects as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results.
- Participate in the full life cycle of IV&V agile project to design and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Maintain proper version control and configuration management of all test scripts developed.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
- Support manual testing efforts as needed.
- Experience in healthcare domain specifically working on EDI files is required.
- Experience in understanding and automating EDI files (270/271 transactions) preferably using SOAP-UI.
- Automate web-services or API’s using SOAPUI, Groovy Scripting, Ruby, or Java
- Experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
- Experience with JIRA, ALM, SQL.
Nice to have Skills (these are skills that are plus):
- Experience automating in the AWS environment is highly desirable.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Bitbucket, SVN.
- Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Prior development experience in Java/ JEE is preferred.
- Knowledge with SaFe Agile methodology is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field OR equivalent/relevant experience
- Junior: 1-3 years of experience
- Mid-Level: 3-5 years of experience
- Senior: 8+ years of experience
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfill the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.