This position requires experience in developing data ingestion and transformation ETL processes for analytical data loads, from a technical perspective.
- Working experience delivering ETL solutions from conception to design, development, and release.
- Good Experience in scheduling ETL processes, tuning ETL for performance, and resolving ETL production issues.
- Ability to design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans.
- Experience developing transformation processes for XML.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience effectively managing day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of ETL developers and database engineers to effectively meet the deliverable.
- Willingness to support various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust data solutions.
Desired Skills (Not Mandate):
- Experience with AWS bigdata technology stack including Hadoop/EMR, Athena, Redshift, S3 is a preference.
- Exposure in Apache Spark/ Databricks/ Streamsets would be a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field (IT/Computer Science/Engineering etc.).
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant work experience.