- Configuration Management and releases coordination for a data warehouse system hosted in cloud
- Manage tracking, logging, categorizing, maintaining, and version control of configuration items
- Facilitate release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. Ensure the issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
- Define and document the release change to production. Includes release scope, schedule, deliverables, and roll back plan. Reviews release recommendation with key stakeholders.
- Conduct deployment planning meetings to collect data and information pertaining to the release.
- Support release execution by monitoring of each phase of the release. Validate the release as it progresses thru various release gates and test phases, alert appropriate stakeholders of any errors or issues that need to be addressed
- Verify capture of customer acceptance/sign-off on deliverables
- Facilitate automation of change management processes including CI/CD pipelines
- Good experience on change management, release coordination on projects following agile methodology
- Experience/Exposure to Cloud, Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery processes
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related.
- 5 years of relevant experience.